New Model Cinema is about new writing and new publishing. Our style of content is open and flexible but there are a few guidelines that we would ask you to adhere to.
- If you draw upon the work of others please reference them. References should use the Harvard system.
- Articles should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as a Word document or similar. Text should be double-spaced, 12 pt size and Times New Roman font.
- Articles should not exceed 3000 words in length.
- Articles can be in written in third or first person.
- Submissions should include an outline of your article in no more than 100 words.
- Authors are required to obtain written copyright permission to include any material in their article for which they do not own copyright.
New Model Cinema reserves the right to reproduce published articles in full, or in part, through any other media.
Receipt of manuscripts will be acknowledged promptly by the editorial staff. These will then be reviewed by our peer review panel and a decision normally made within one month of submission. Acceptance, recommended revisions, or rejection of submissions will normally occur within one month.